crazy monkey

Sometimes I wish I could be a monkey. Hang out in trees all day swinging and eating bananas. Sometimes I don't wish that at all.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let it snow

Oh yes. It is snowing again! It has been all morning. Bri is still in her PJ's cause there is no where to go. People say they're sick of the snow. Well, I love it. I just wish I had a little fairy to clean off my car and warm it up in the morning. Soon Bri might be old enough to do this. I am putting her in training now. I think she'll need a step ladder to reach the windows. I can get her one.
I must say the way the snow makes everything so calm and quiet is one of my favorite things. It's like the world takes a break when it snows.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger just a guy said...

My thinking mirrors yours:
We work for the baby, or the baby works for US!!

Child Labor Laws Are Overly-Binding,
Clint

8:27 AM  
Blogger just a guy said...

"The world takes a break when it snows."

I like that.
still Clint

8:28 AM  
Blogger just a guy said...

"January 23", last entry, huh?
Baby, I know you're busy creating 2 sets of cells but...really! Update the ole' blog and stuff! People are waiting on pins and needles!
:)
just kidding.
Love you!
Clint

6:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You write very well.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home